Thursday, September 18, 2008

Correction to I am a Christian I am not a Conservative

Sorry folks, but I can't seem to keep the YouTube clip operational on my site in a timely manner........yet. It may load immediately, or it may take some time. If you care enough to know which of the many ones available I had added to the post below but don't have time to wait for it to load, go to http://www.youtube.com/ , then type in John McCain. Many options will be available.....the one I had posted was "The video that should sink John McCain's presidential dreams." It's one of the most revealing of his utter lack of respect for the truth OR the American people. I've heard it said that he, (and his running partner, Palin), says what he/she wants us to hear, knowing those sound bites are not factual, and also knowing that once someone sets the record straight, it will make no difference; we will have already heard and believed the first sound bites.

No comments: